Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Still Life with Toddlers

There are so many things I love about having a toddler.


But I think one of my current favorite things is the way my Bug is always building. Blocks, Lincoln Logs, random things from around our apartment... sometimes, it seems like nothing is safe from my son's construction projects.

Sometimes I find his vast collection of little cars lined up along window sills or across hallways. Sometimes, it's the way he decorates everything with stickers.

Nothing is safe from stickers. Not even my face.

Sometimes it's the way he lays things out just so.


But mostly, I love the building.







I never get tired of this. Never.


2 comments:

  1. Oh man. . . Brought back so many fond memories of the "hotels" we built for our toy horses out of jengas, the "egg factories" we built out of interlocking blocks, and the wagon trails and viking house and tipis and everything that made childhood so much fun! !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?!? I can't wait to see what kinds of fascinating things he builds as he gets older, as his imagination continues to develop, and as he gets better at building!

      Delete